Bharat Heavy Electricals Restricted has introduced the BHEL Recruitment 2021: Medical Guide Posts notification on 13/05/2021. Notification is out for 15 Vacancies (Half Time). Eligible candidates ship the appliance to the given tackle on or earlier than 24/05/2021. Candidates can view the submit particulars, emptiness particulars, eligibility standards, choice course of, making use of technique, charges construction and essential dates within the beneath content material.
Identify of the Publish: Medical Guide
Publish Date: 13/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 15
Necessary Dates for BHEL Recruitment 2021: Medical Guide Posts
|Begin Date to Submit Software||13/05/2021|
|Final Date to Submit Software||24/05/2021|
Emptiness Particulars of BHEL Recruitment 2021: Medical Guide Posts
|S. No||Identify of the Speciality||No. of Posts|
|5||Obst. & Gynaecologist||01|
- Half-Time Medical Guide (MBBS with 01 12 months expertise): 350/- per hour.
- Half-Time Medical Guide (MD/MS/DNB): 530/- per hour.
- Half-Time Medical Guide (PG Diploma): 460/- per hour.
- The higher age restrict is 64 years as on 01/05/2021. Relaxable as much as 70 years.
- Candidates ought to have accomplished an MBBS with one 12 months expertise / MS / MD / DNB / PG Diploma within the respective discipline from a acknowledged College / Institute.
Choice Course of:
The choice can be based mostly on
Methods to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2021: Medical Guide Posts
- Candidates might obtain the appliance from the official web site: www.careers.bhel.in
- Candidates ship the crammed software type together with self-attested photocopies of required paperwork to the next tackle superscribing the envelope as “Software for Half Time Medical Consultants-02/2021”.
- Candidates may also electronic mail the appliance to the e-mail id [email protected].
Recruitment Part, Floor Ground Predominant Administrative Constructing, HEEP, BHEL, Ranipur, Haridwar-249403, Uttarakhand
- Duly crammed in Bio-Information Kind.
- Excessive Faculty Marksheet OR Certificates (As proof of Date of Beginning).
- Intermediate Marksheet and Certificates.
- MBBS all Semester Marksheets, Internship Certificates & Diploma Certificates.
- All Marksheets and Related Certificates of MD / MS / DNB / PG Diploma.
- Registration Certificates issued by the Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council.
- Proof of MD / MS / DNB / PG Diploma / MBBS diploma being acknowledged by MCI.
- Proof of Expertise (expertise certificates ideally on letter head of the organisation).